Followers

Friday 8 April 2016

Fairy Blessings

Fairy Blessings (1)

Morning All! I have a little confession about today’s card. Silly me didn’t quite read the challenge theme correctly for the last Tiddly Tuesday…….I read Gentle Spring Colours and made this sweet card, but forgot we had a inspiration photo…Doh! So after making another card for the challenge I had this little lovely ready to share with you today….good job really as we have been on holiday this week.

Here is my make for Fab Friday using Fairy Blessings:

Fairy Blessings (2)

I have been having a sort out of my DP scraps and trying to find ways to use up even the itty bitty pieces. I love how this one turned out!

Supplies:

  • Image: Fairy Blessings from Tiddly Inks
  • Colouring Medium: Copics 
  • DP: From my scrap pile (although I think the original 12x12 sheet may have been Craft Creations )
  • Card: Lemon Card, Mint Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Lawn Fawn’s Violet’s ABC Stamp Set  
  • Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad 
  • Embellishments: Pearls and Doodling

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Fran said...

Beautiful card , I love everything xx

JanR said...

This is lovely! I adore the doodling and your colouring is fantastic.

I did the exact same thing with the spring colours challenge....I don't know if the "great minds think alike" line really could apply here. ;-)

Sue said...

Hi Lisa, this is a beautiful card. Your colour choice and colouring look amazing - such pretty colours. I also love your wonderful card design - great papers..
Sue...xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...