Morning all! We are back home after our short break and before I get to all the laundry that need doing I am popping on to share a super cute make.
Pink Gem Designs sponsors a lot of challenges and today they are sponsoring Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. They asked the Pink Gem Deigns DT to join them as Guest Designers for their challenge ‘Card for a Child’.
I’ve used Pirate Barclay for my little nautical themed card:
I was looking for a sentiment that fit the theme and I wasn’t having any luck so I created one using a fabulous Pirate font from Dafont!
- Image: Pirate Barclay from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
- Card: Blue Card, Kraft Card and Smooth 210gsm Cartridge Paper (Winsor & Newton)
- DP: NitWit Collections ‘Coastal Too’ digi papers
- Sentiment: Written on Computer using Pirates Bay font
- Embellishments: Doodling, Buttons, Embroidery Thread, Glitter Glue and Wooden Skull
Thanks for stopping by